Quezada Architecture, a multi-disciplinary design firm based in San Francisco, is currently seeking qualified candidates to join our diverse and talented team. Our work spans a wide range of sectors including commercial, residential, and health & wellness. Our ideal candidates are creative, collaborative, self-motivated, positive and flexible, with strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must have both the requisite experience and a passion for progressive/modern design, exceptional design sensibility and are very organized. Oh, and a good sense of humor is mandatory!
Project Architect / Intermediate Architect
This position requires an individual who is experienced in the design and technical nuances of architecture. This is a key position in our firm where you will be collaborating on the design, documentation and consultant coordination on a wide array of project types. Experience in landscape design and/or urban planning a plus but not mandatory. More importantly, we are looking for someone who has experience in the design of complex projects as well as in all aspects of the project delivery process.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited Architecture Program
5+ years of related experience working in a design office
Qualifications, Skills and Software
• Must be able to initiate and create technical drawings for the SD, DD and CD phases of project documentation
• Revit 2018 (mandatory)
• AutoCAD 2018 (mandatory)
• Sketch-Up (mandatory)
• Bluebeam (mandatory)
• MS Office (mandatory)
• Collaborating with team in the concept phase to development of the approach to the project
• Assist in generating concept designs for both buildings and interiors and develop designs through all phase of documentation and construction
• Clash detection and manage efforts for Design/Build trades Managing and preparing technical documentation of projects
• Collaborates with other staff on workflow optimization between technical drawings and 3D visualizations Keeping current with software upgrades
• Attending client presentations and meetings Preparing and issuing Bid Documents
• Keeping current with software upgrades
• Assisting in Construction Administration
If you do not fit ALL of the above criteria, please do not apply. Please forward a PDF of your resume and portfolio via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Evidence of proficiency and portfolio will be reviewed. Please, no phone calls.
QA is a medium-ish design firm working on large, high profile projects in SF. You will be part of a fun, high-energy and smart team dedicated to advancing great design. QA offers a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, and chiropractic care as well as 401k and long term disability coverage. We enjoy what we do and we enjoy doing it together!
All work is to be done on premises in our San Francisco office. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Applicants MUST be currently residing in the United States and hold a valid US passport, green card, or work visa. If you do not fit ALL of the job criteria, please do not apply.
Please no phone calls.